Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Chris

Spider 2.0 16v Turbo From The Netherlands

35 posts in this topic

What spacers are you using? Looks like both front and rear spacers... what size and brand are they?  :thumbsup:

Im using spacers from h&r front ( cause of the brakes ) and rear. I have to check what size these are. ( will check it probably this week )

Beatiful! Love the gear knob and the chrome sleeve! Is that from Alfastumper?

I bought it on a car graveyard. Its from the brand Zender.

Im using spacers from h&r front ( cause of the brakes ) and rear. I have to check what size these are. ( will check it probably this week )

Would be great!

H&R only seem to making spacers that measure 15mm per side, 30mm in total. 

About you suspension sequence  :D . First was coilovers. What brand, model. Then "Apex rear suspension". What is that? And last "new springs". What are they and did you install front and rear or only front. 

What pistons and valves (?!) did you use and what is current CR.

Unfortunately it won't fit my gearstick and my original one is in bad shape and I'd replace it with something nicer :) But P1 and P2 gearsticks are different (P1 is a bit shorter and curved).

Looks like I'll have to do custom work again  :death:

Unfortunately it won't fit my gearstick and my original one is in bad shape and I'd replace it with something nicer :) But P1 and P2 gearsticks are different (P1 is a bit shorter and curved).

Looks like I'll have to do custom work again  :death:

Lol thats fun about driving an alfa romeo;-) its al unique haha